Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DStyle +Mistral ""˜Claudia' leather

Should mean heated massaging from seats ?
I've read the spec that way, but forgot to check..

Thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sorry don't really understand the question but you can get heated front seats and also massaging front seats i think thats what you are asking

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reading the brochure it says the front seats are massaging.

It also says they are heated it you have mistral Claudia leather.

What I should have asked is will it be both heated and massaging if I've ordered the leather!

Thx

·
Registered
472 Posts
Not 100% sure but I think so

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the Mistral/Claudia in my car (D style) and I can confirm you get both front seats with electric lumbar, massage, and heating.
Regards
Keith

·
Registered
13 Posts
JeffVader,

I have watchband leather and it has both heater and massage functions in driver and front passenger seats. Coming from Sydney, I thought I'd never use the heater, but I have used it often! The back massager (fairly rudimentary though it is) is also a comfort during long commutes and bad traffic.

Be careful with the heater roller-switch, though, as it can be easily knocked on (or left on) accidentally. I have had a couple of hot flushes because of this.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The heated seats are a real bonus in the winter, the only time I have used the massage function in anger was a trip to the isle of sky last year and this was a big help

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used my massage function while my little one was a sleep in the back outside the whiterose shopping centre, a massage whilst listening to arctic monkeys....bliss

·
Registered
202 Posts
I love the massage seats though I don't think I got the heated seats. Shame as its FREEEEEEEEZING! �„›„ xxx

·
Registered
472 Posts
I am surprised you got the massage and not the heated, check for a small wheel near the massage button

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just thinking if you didn't get the leather then you wouldn't get the heated I don't think

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hallo everyone.I have an DS4 2018 and I need bonnet headlights dashboard and airbags kit!!!please text me on 07548609524

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome to the new members above, maybe the advice from Vexorg will get you a better response.

As far as the so called massage seats are concerned its one item on my DS4's that I would happily put in the bin - a complete waste of time and money as far as I am concerned and also add a lod of needless weight to the car. Other than that my current DS4 is brilliant!

·
Super Moderator
1,056 Posts
I've never used the massager part of the seat as such, turned it on a few times by mistake when going for the heat setting, and all it seemed to do was move the lumbar support to annoying positions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts