Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening All! For the first time yesterday ( had ds4 for 3yrs) my radio started mucking about. Basically I rang a friend and after I hung up I had no noise. Radio went quiet, couldn't turn it up (had no volume going up or down). Tried cd, iPod thru USB and still wouldn't work. Eventually turned engine off and on again (when off motorway) it cleared and been fine since. Any ideas? Happened to anyone else? Do you know if possible to reset radio when driving? I did turn it on/off but did nothing! Thanks x

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had similar issues with my radio unit ( 4 year old car). Happens about every 1- 2 months. As it's out of warranty and fixed as you describe, I've decided I'll live with it unless it happens more frequently Apart from cost of repair out of warranty, I fear it will have even less functionality when I get it back from repair!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I have just joined the club had my car for a couple of weeks I had a problem with the seat belt alarm going off sdorted by switching off the car.I think the problem is the computer programme gets confused and you have to shut off to reset the system,best to try and do your operations slowly it sometimes helps

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys... so ive installed an after market amplifer since i burned my original 1 which is rediculously expensive to replace... now my problem is the original radio doesnt see m to connect with the amp, if i try turning the volume up it doesnt adjust.. from 0 straight to 30!!!! What do you guys think could have happened? Took it for diagnose nd i was told the radio is dead the computer cnt pick it, but the radio is playing just the volume is uncontrollable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.