·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Survey

So out of 10 what do you score the DS4 under

1: Looks mines 9 (Aston Martin 10!!)

2: Reliability 8

3: Customer service 8 (that will get it going!)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Ok here's mine

1. Looks 9 (maybe 9.5 in pearl white)

2. Reliability 9 only a couple of niggles,hasn't let me down yet!
3. Customer service 9 always been excellent,better loan car would=10

·
Registered
268 Posts
1.Looks 8 its a great car but not stunning looking
2. Reliability has to be 10
3. Customer service 7 not had need of it really but they promised to do a couple of things when I purchased which they still have'nt done.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks - 9. Ride hide just looks too high. That's a work in progress for me.

Reliability - 10. Well 10 due to having no issues so far in a year. Well technically a 9 as the boot up is slow but not broken.

Customer Service - 9. So far so good, my only issue so far was the 'complimentary' clean after the service wasn't fantastic. Outside was good, inside not great. I suppose it's not strictly customer service but nothing is perfect.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well here we go....

Looks std 8 - mine with bling 10.5 (certainly made a few heads turn at Le Mans, and considering the machinery I was up against that aint bad!)

Reliability 8 - Citroen push the envelope with technology, this can go wrong, its the repair that counts

Technology - 10 out of 10 - some good tech that a few years ago was luxury cars only

After Care - 2 (this is mainly the dealer who is s**t, although Citroen could jump in and don't)

Would I have another Citroen - unfortunately yes, as I really like the French flair!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks . 8 (nice enough but no Aston Martin)

Reliability . 9.5 (had no problems to date but not to sure about the gearbox )
Customer service . 9.5 ( used the same dealer for years never had a problem , the sales side of things has started pushing products that I don't want but that's the only down side)

·
Registered
24 Posts
1. Got to be looks.. White Pearl paint, 19 inch Cairns and black and white leather interior..Amazing. 10/10

2. My Citroen main dealer, nothing is too much trouble and the customer service is always first class time and time again. As long as they are around then I will have a Citroen. 10/10

3. The Tech is great, few problems with the emyway to start with but this was rectified by the main dealer in days and touch wood..no problems since.. 8/10

4. The Ride..I have been really impressed with this, the response from the 1.6 Turbo engine is great, she cruises at 90mph!! and is really quiet compared to the C4 i had previously.. 10/10

5. Last but not least...This forum!!

Edited by: CMPascoe66

1 - 8 of 8 Posts