Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, There have been a couple of posts about a rattle from the passenger rear seat.
I also had this on my previous C4 which I ignored.... Now have it on my new DS4.
If I release and relatch the seat back it cures it for a while.
Anybody found a permanent fix or its a dealer visit.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Fist port of call is your dealerOR
Some tape around the rear seat latches may cure it

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those of you that may have a rattle from the rear seat.There is a modified seat catch due in October, this can be fitted under your warranty according to my dealership.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had exactly the same issue, drove me nuts for a while. I fixed it with electrical tape around the seat catch and the bits that attach the parcel shelf. It's not made any noise ever since. A very quick and cheap fix, much easier than bothering with warranty work at a dealer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, Doom Wolf, yes I did the same on mine to fix it, but think I will still have the new latches when available As they are a free fix...any other problems with you DS4.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I presume your DS4 is or will shortly be out of warranty...however its not really a problem as some tape around the latch that is fixed to the hatch solves the problem...worked on mine and the other members car.
But you could visit your dealer for a chat to find out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mine goes in Friday so i'm hoping dealer acknowledges that there is a fault with the catch. it is driving me up the wall. had 2 no. Megane Coupesbefore this DS4, great car but this rattle is infuriating

·
Registered
10 Posts
The rear seat has come out of one the 2 clips at the front edge of the rear seat, presumably it acts as a hinge.
How do I relocate the seat? Brute force won't do it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.