Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, after a weekend of towing a small teardrop caravan (300kgs) with four adults in the car and some equipment (not to heavy) I noticed the rear was down a bit. When going over a speed bump the teardrop hit the underneath. Is there anything that be done with the suspension to improve this ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. Can't help you with answer unfortunately but am interested in your towbar fitting experience, type, cost etc. I am trying to find a suitable towbar+electrics for a ds4 2.0 dstyle. Any suggestions? Cheers.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi Paul

I tow a full size caravan 1250kgs no problem, note check the nose weight of your van even though it is a light van u want to aim for max nose weight of 75kg and with the gas bottles and battery it is easy to go over the noseweightEdited by: deresim

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi robjr

My experience on the tow bar was not good, everyone i took it to said on the phone no problem bring it down, tow sure etc, everywhere I took it to said sorry needs a Citroen one something to do with the exhaust on the 200thp being different from the normal, with a d style you may be ok.

One thing when I got it fitted none of the electrics worked, apparently even Citroen did not remember that you have to tell the cars computer that the car now has a tow bar fitted, if you get a guy comes to your house remember to tell him this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts