Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,
enjoying the sunshine I hope?

I just noticed today that the cover for what I assume is the towing mechanism is not sitting flush in the black plastic. It looks as though either the plastic has twisted.

I just wondered whether anyone else had this, or whether it was mine that had somehow gone astray. It very obviously sticks out now (well one side of it does). Having looked at photos on the web, it would seem that it should sit flush, and as this is the 1st time I have noticed it, I am guessing something has moved/twisted.

Funny enough I got an email and text from Citroen today asking if I was satisfied with the service from last time i visited. Replied no, as the original problem is still there, and said a member of staff would be in contact shortly. Any bets on how long before they call?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Derek.

I did try and it still didint seem to be flush. So let the dealer try and if he breaks anything, he can fix it.
It's going in anyway so not out the way.

And no, never did get any contact from Citroen despite a text and email saying I would.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Adjar.
Dropped it off this morning. The advantage was it was parked next to another 13 ds4 and theirs was flush.

The guy tried pushing it in, but didn't work. You could see he clearly thought i was being over pedantic, but whats the point of getting new cars with warranty if we don't keep them on their feet hey

Will let you know outcome this afternoon, but I am happy to keep sending it back till its right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts