DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what an MTW quality recall notice is all about? I have been told my DS4 is outstandg on this notice but I have never been notified of any such recall.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only just been in to dealer. They never made any mention of this and then I got a letter from Citroen about something I had been in contact with them about and they mentioned this- seems very odd to me.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just had a look at that website, and see that there are some DS5's with spot welds missing and the fix for it is a new car !!

·
Registered
268 Posts
g_p_t said:
I just had a look at that website, and see that there are some DS5's with spot welds missing and the fix for it is a new car !!

Hands up all those who have been outside checking spot welds?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I wonder if the robot responsible was sacked or just given a good talking to?

·
Registered
267 Posts
The recall is for the fuse box.I had the same recall a few weeks back. Still awaiting for the stock to arrive from france.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My car was delivered 28th Dec 2011.I have now been notified that the recall refers to the battery charge protection unit.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thanks bobble.
Ive checked on My Citroen that I signed up to and there are no recalls on mine so its probably for some in a certain build date.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Bobble / Rev,Mine is 30 December 2011 car and nobody has contacted me, hell I've been back in dealer about 8 times supposidly for more details re electrical problems, I wonder.
Looked on the my Citroen site and nothing mentioned about recalls on there for my car and its logged by VIN number.

Edited by: rich.cath

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks Rev, can't see mine here so assume that is one thing NOT wrong with mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts