Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well off up to Sunderland tomorrow to get the Dsport 2.0 Hdi at the Performance Centre, they done my last C4 2.0 Hdi and got very good results.

It goes on a rolling road before and after so will let you all know what gains i get and will post the performance graph on the forum tomorrow.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well got it remapped today and the results are:-

The results are for the Economy Map
From 160 bhp to 188.7 bhp
Torque from 285 to 315

You can also get the performance remap which will take over 200bhp but thought the economy remap the better option.

Well first impressions is the car has improved 100%, the torque and power is much smoother, with this been more noticeably in the lower gears.

Will have to see how the MPG improves if any? a my last remap on the C4 2.0 hdi did not really improve the mpg, but will see how it goes on the mpg over the next few weeks, the work run i normally get 50mpg which consists of 6 mile motorway and 15 mile of A roads one way.

Edited by: Craigh

·
Registered
4 Posts
It would be good to know , if you have had any MPG increase regarding this.
I am slightly interested in getting a performance Re-map done to my DS4, like the idea of 200+BHP

However I would be more inclined to getting a tuning box rather than a Re-map

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok mpg has increased from 54mpg to 56mpg so a slight increase.

Would be careful of the 200+bhp remap as was advised against this unless you upgrade the turbo as was as original turbo would eventually fail.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a message on my screen saying there is a mapping software update available is this an update on my maps for my sat navigation or is it a mapping performance upgrade?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts