Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Just wondering, I have seen pictures of the rev counter and it normally displays the gear number in it with the option to have a shift up indicator too.

I know that my model does not have the shift indicator but was expecting to see the gear number on the rev counter screen

Any ideas?

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
117 Posts
Chrism said:
Hey all

Just wondering, I have seen pictures of the rev counter and it normally displays the gear number in it with the option to have a shift up indicator too.

I know that my model does not have the shift indicator but was expecting to see the gear number on the rev counter screen

Any ideas?

Cheers
Chris
I have a manual THP-200 and I have nothing in the middle of the rev counter either, it would be nice though!

·
Registered
117 Posts
SBK61 said:
I've got a dstyle manual and mine only displays the gear number when its telling me to change up.Maybe its the cars with the automatic gearbox that displays the gear all the time.
Maybe my car has a fault then :/ It's going in to the dealer on Tuesday to sort out some problems so will get them to check this as well!

·
Registered
472 Posts
As you have the THP200 it does not display the gear change indicator or the gear you are in. I think the theory is if you choose the 200 model you are not really bothered by the economy more the performance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it makes sense to not have the shift indicator but would of been cool just to have the gear number in just to fill the blank space or have some sort of turbo bar or something?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts