Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does one of you know where to power a third party reveres camera which should be connected to the reverse lights?? I wired everything up to the plug, but a sign tells me that at least I shouldn't connect the trailer wire set to this point..... what about the reverse camera and does somebody knows which colors I should use??

·
Registered
39 Posts
I recomend use relay (max. 10 mA) for connect reverse camera to reverse lights because of possible problems with error from car diagnostic system.As plus pole for camera you can use lighter. Exact cable for reverse light you can find directly in light - it is 100% sure method ...

·
Registered
57 Posts
mstreuf said:
Does one of you know where to power a third party reveres camera which should be connected to the reverse lights?? I wired everything up to the plug, but a sign tells me that at least I shouldn't connect the trailer wire set to this point..... what about the reverse camera and does somebody knows which colors I should use??
Hi did you ever manage to find out the correct connections for a third party reverse camera?

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts