Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my second DS4 last week. Style Nav. 1.6 / 115 diesel. My running light don't come on through the day with everything set at auto. Nothing in any of the menus to correct this. surely this can't be right ??

Eddie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, with the lights set to auto you should have the two DRL's on (what look like side lights in the headlamp clusters) and also the two hockey stick shaped LED's in the bumper that are technically the side lights.Do they all function if put on manually?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, side lights are on but no hockey sticks when set to auto. The hockey sticks work because they come on at night. In my last ds4 the hs were always on as were the side lights and I even had the wee 'Bulb' symbol on the dash. Now I have no running lights and no bulb indicator on dash.
I'm assuming if I take it back to the garage its just a software configuration - I hope !!!!

Eddie

·
Registered
544 Posts
The 'hockey sticks' are the side lights, the DRL's are the large spheres in the main housing, your car sounds like it needs the DRL's turning on - this is in the menu under external settings but can't remember the exact route to follow to get it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies. With the Nav touch screen there are only a few screens you can go into to change lighting settings etc. my older ds4 with normal display was much easier and you could swith drl on/off easily. Also the manual I have has nothing on the touch screen version. I found the relevant handbook on the Citroen website showing touch screen settings and confirms that settings for drl are NOT on any menu anywhere !!
Aah the Joys

Eddie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts