Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The handbook says that running lights are on if the light switch is in either the '0' or the Auto position.but my car's only come on in Auto. Does anyone else's car have the running lights on if set to '0'?
I sometimes want to turn the Auto off as some areas I drive has lots of tree lined roads and the headlights come on and off like demented fireflies!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,The running lights in Auto are a great signature. However you can get the 'normal' running lights to work by altering the settings from the car. If I remember rightly you tick running lights on. I forget what menu, however the lights that come on are the lights in the inside edge of the headlights. (Like a normal C4) Whether both sets then come on in auto format I'm not sure!! Hope that helps.

·
Registered
312 Posts
My running lights work like this, 0 the lights in the headlights are on. A the lights in the headlights and the led lights in the bumper are on. You can turn the running lights off on the menu settings in the car.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally got round to having a play with the settings. I was hoping that I could get a setting to keep the LED lights on in the 0 position, but can't. I've e-mailed Citroen but no one had replied yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Same here, if stalk is set to 0,LED's go out but normal daytime running lights are on (if selected). Also, if set to AUTO, rear lights / plate lightsare always on as well as front LEDS's - all very confusing if you ask me.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'll have to have a look at mine,not sure what's on and whats not.How can lights be so complicated?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts