Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes ours is being done at be service (2 weeks one) and at the same time there is also a recall on the 2.0HDi 'blue' relating to a fuel pipe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I'm guessing it depends in the garage how long the work takes. Will see if I can get a replacement car if I drop mine in and it will take a while.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Not heard anything at all from our Dealer

·
Registered
544 Posts
Mine didn't contact me, it was whilst booking it innthey mentioned the recalls - I don't think either of them are safety related (in the sense of requiring a formal notification)

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Cheers Frank

·
Registered
470 Posts
I got a replacment car (a C5) whilest mine was at the garage for bonnet catches. Had been given a formal notification from Citroen first.

·
Registered
492 Posts
This is good to know about. I wonder if it affects 2013 model year, Aussie cars ?
I'm going to book a service in the next couple of weeks so I'll bring it up then.
Got a couple of other things to attend too;
1) Warped, bottom windscreen seal. Rather strange but it no longer attached to the bottom of the windscreen and on the odd occasion it rains, it dumps over the air filter/ top of the engine. Destroying the cardboard sound deadening stuff !
2) Deformed chrome window trims. All around - weird speckled look to it. Not surface deterioration. Dealer tried to polish it out.
3) Leather tear on steering wheel.
The last two were defected at time of purchase.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Item 2 happens all the time, I doubt they will attend to it - I think somebody did come up with a DIY solution though although can't remember what it is.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nicdog said:
This is good to know about. I wonder if it affects 2013 model year, Aussie cars ?
I'm going to book a service in the next couple of weeks so I'll bring it up then.
Got a couple of other things to attend too;
1) Warped, bottom windscreen seal. Rather strange but it no longer attached to the bottom of the windscreen and on the odd occasion it rains, it dumps over the air filter/ top of the engine. Destroying the cardboard sound deadening stuff !
2) Deformed chrome window trims. All around - weird speckled look to it. Not surface deterioration. Dealer tried to polish it out.
3) Leather tear on steering wheel.
The last two were defected at time of purchase.

I don't know if 2013 cars are being recalled, mine is a 2012. Check Citroen Australia website if you have an account, perhaps they put VIN numbers of cars in question.

·
Registered
77 Posts
We had a phone call from our dealer asking us to get in touch - early December I think

We had to wait for the parts to arrive, so we down scaled the use of the car (we also have a 2.0 HDi Xsara) until our baby went in.

The job took only a couple of hours and was back, nice and clean.

DSport 160

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got a Royal Mail tracked letter today requesting me to visit the local Citroen garage I suppose you get a letter if your car is in that bracket of potential problem

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am surprised that you have only just been contacted, the job does not take long once your dealer orders in the parts for you.

DSport160

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mines a 2013 and it was done just before I took delivery 2 weeks ago, a mate at work has a 2015 DS4 and she has just received the recall.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts