Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. As someone who's NEARLY sussed out all the various gadgets/buttons/gizmos on my recently acquired and beloved DS4 Dsport..... I'm struggling on one.
I don't have the touch screen Sat Nav but it does accept 7 digit postcodes....that much I do know. I have added some regularly used destinations to the "archive" enabling me to search for them in the "Directory" . I have however erroneously entered a couple of addresses TWICE and want to delete each of the duplicates. I can't for the life of me find out how to do this. The only reference I can find to destination deletions is the DELETE RECENT DESTINATIONS OPTION but nothing that refers to selective deletions in your directory . Any help gratefully received . Cheers. Martin

·
Registered
154 Posts
You can delete saved destinations by pressing the "Phone" button and opening the "Directory of contacts" on the right hand side of the screen. Scroll down to the one you want to delete, select it and then choose "Delete" from the options available. In the list will be a mix of Sat Nav destinations (marked with a Flag next to them) and your phone contacts if you've got them synchronised... I hope this helps!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Maybe I'm having a bald moment but I pressed the Phone Button, then had the option to either select recent calls or select Contacts List. I chose the latter which then opens by synchronised Directory from my phone. All the contacts were there , with a Bluetooth symbol to the left of the name, but no sign of any Flags at all?.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've double-checked by enetering and saving a new destination and what I've written previously is definitely correct. I also looked in the Owner's Handbook (page 319) and that confirms it too... the destination is saved to the contacts directory (with a flag next to it) and can be deleted from there. I'm really not sure where your destinations have gone, perhaps it might be worth just making sure you have the same Phone menu as I do i.e. when I press the "Phone" button the screen displays a list of recent calls on the left, and Dial, Directory of contacts (the one you want), Contact management, Phone functions, Bluetooth functions, and Hang up on the right side.

Edit: The screen is shown on page 315 of the handbook.

Edited by: TheBadgerJC

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eureka ! Please don't tell anyone....I was pressing the phone on the steering wheel instead of the "Phone" button on the Centre console. Thankyou for your perseverance!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm glad you got it sorted... I learn something new about the car all the time (today it was pressing the end of the indicator stalk repeats the Sat Nav commands) and I've had it two and a half years!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.