Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone figured out how to delete entries that you have saved in the directory?

·
Registered
472 Posts
No not yet will keep my eyes peeled for the answer

·
Registered
470 Posts
Press NAVI, then on the right side of the screen there's a list, one of the items (no.3 I guess) is called OPTIONS, press and you get a new list with one of the items named DELETE LAST DESTINATIONS, I've got mine in Polish, so there might be differences as to the phrases. But I think the procedure is the same.

Edited by: DShark

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DShark said:
Press NAVI, then on the right side of the screen there's a list, one of the items (no.3 I guess) is called OPTIONS, press and you get a new list with one of the items named DELETE LAST DESTINATIONS, I've got mine in Polish, so there might be differences as to the phrases. But I think the procedure is the same.

Will try that but always assumed that just cleared the recent destinations - not the ones you had actually chosen to save.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The directory is not well-developed. I want to remove only some of the recent destinations but you can't select destinations to delete, it's only possible to remove the recent ones, I can't figure out how to save destinations you want to save, my guess is there's no SAVE option? That's really annoying, don't you think?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts