Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
As far as I know...and Ive checked the Manual, the system does not support Postcodes

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ours excepts 7 digits postcodes if you enter it in the Town field

·
Registered
154 Posts
There are a few threads on here about this... my 2013 model didn't accept the full postcode until I updated the maps and software recently. You'll need a software version equal or greater than 2.21 if my memory serves me correctly. There was a CD to update the software included with the maps. I don't know if a software update alone would be enough to get the full postcodes working as I didn't try one without the other, unfortunately!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Updated mine (Ds4 March 2012) with 2.80
7 digit postcode works now!

Link I got mine from its an ISO burn it to a cd and insert it in the car.
Takes nearly an hour to do and you have to leave engine running.

http://ulozto.cz/xADurA4M/rt6-fw280-iso

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Lorraine8 said:
Hi I tried the link but it's not in English !
It can be changed at the top of the page

·
Registered
154 Posts
To check your software version, press the "Setup" for 5 seconds, select "Radio telephone diagnosis", then "Unit description". The software version is at the bottom of the next screen. Mine is RNEG2.85.A.5 for example.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for the link, i have just updated mine now as it had ver2.7, i was having intermittent boot problems in normal use so hopefully this will fix that now, this new 2.8 version does offer postcode entry as long as you insert the postcode in the town sectionEdited by: freestyler71

·
Registered
3 Posts
When you are filling in your destination First enter country then in the town box enter the postcode and it finds it ok.Edited by: jockyp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts