Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across this update yet, just rang local citrown garage and they are clueless but said yeah expect one because it's silly you can't put post code in, didn't really help me cheers citroen, just wondering if anyone has any answers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My sat nav seems to be good I just hope this update doesn't make it goals weird like some of the past comments on the forum!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had this installed today - full post code nav seems to work perfectly now! Only other change I have noticed so far is that it now consistently displays the current speed limit on the map (previously it only seemed to work on a few roads).

Unfortunately, it still has not fixed the problem where the Traffic updates don't work...

·
Registered
31 Posts
My local dealer has had mine for two days "allegedly" updated to this latest software however no post codeoption and appears identical as before ..... Apart from the fact that the radio, climate control, hazards etc now no longer work!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well my dealer says no such update is available Only for the day at the moment, mine is a 2011 so maybe the older models will take longer to come out?

·
Registered
578 Posts
I've got emway and it works ok. But I've also downloaded co-pilot free android app for my mobile and tablet as its far better!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just taken my car in for 25000 service and asked about the postcode update. Phoned me later to say it does not exist and a standard update will be £170. Seems a bit steep just to run some software.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have had my 61 plate for 10 days it has the Nav. I asked the dealer to make sure the latest update was installed after reading about the post code update and mine will still not accept postcodes.
If anyone can help with if or where to get this update that would be much appreciated as its a bit of a faff having to go through town and street.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I collected my new DStyle 2.0Hdi Auto the day before yesterday (after 3 month wait) and my Nav also has no facility for inputting postcodes of any sort. I returned to the dealer yesterday and he checked and also contacted their IT man who said that not all Nav's have post code facilities. They also checked to see if an update was identified for my car but there wasn't (given it was built less than a month ago there shouldn't have been!). There is a facility for entering GPS co-ordinates and you can also move the map and identify a destination that way, which will be useful, but it seems strange that they aren't including the postcode search on all sat navs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Every DS4 I've been in that has eMyWay has accepted postcodes. Unfortunately all of them will only accept the first five characters. It will then bring up a list of roads within that 5 chars so if you then know the road you can just click on it. Hope this helps and not adds to the confusion.
Dave

1 - 20 of 28 Posts