Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove to and from grantham yesterday using the sat nav, as I didn't know the way or the town. It got me there with no trouble, but I had problems on the way back and, in effect, got lost for a while. It told me to turn off at islands where it was plainly wrong, then it seemed to show I was driving cross country, then, on the A46, where there is a dual carriageway, part of which looked quite new, with a concrete central barrier, it kept telling me to turn right every time the road crossed over another one.
So, does anyone know how to get the system updated or should it be done automatically on a service ( which I've recently had) ?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Nethers

I dont think any maker gives map updates as part of the service my last 3 cars have been Jag, Mazda, Jag none did and citroen don't, have a look at the following link and you will see updates can be purchased

http://citroen.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-CitroenEurope-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/Default-Start?ProgramUUID=yEsKCghBx6IAAAEvHbxDJAs1&utm_campaign=Navteq-SEM&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=CitroenUK

They are £69 for UK or £129 for the whole of Europe, not a bad price really the ones for the Jag were £250+ and similar for the Mazda.

I plan to update mine next year when they will be more out of date and maybe worth the money to update, at the moment its not the end of the world when you end up driving across a field there are not many new major roads in UK

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. I'll probably do the same as you and leave it for a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts