Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I have purchased a new ds4 and was wondering if there is a postcode search on the my way sat nav.

Also is there any speed camera settings

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome Lee
No post code search
Big bone of contention on here
Speed cameras is a subscription thing I think

One of the main things that people don't like about the car is the sat nav
Apart from that it's brill!
Enjoy

·
Registered
472 Posts
you can download the "Safety Cameras" from the following link

http://citroen.navigation.com/DS4_2012/citroen-eu/catalog/en_GB/GBP/

£7.00 for a month or £27 for the year

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi Lee Wood - the std set up for Emyway is no UK postcode set-up (it takes first 4 digits simply because that is the same as French code!)The speed cameras are disabled on all cars by default - Citroen policy that they do not want to encourage speeding!!

As derisim says you can get single speed camera update for £6.99 or annual for £26.99 - it comes as a download you load onto USB drive and then plug into your car and follow upload instructions. I got just one update for June - as cameras don't change place that often these days (even mobile unit sites are pretty static) with cutbacks - so doing it every 4-6 months would be enough.

As for the postcode entry - you can enter GPS co-ordinates and the floowing link allows you to enter a postcode and get the co-ordinates to enter exact location into Emyway - it is the last GPS co-ordinates.

http://www.map-gps-coordinates.com/

·
Registered
395 Posts
Doubtful Lee,It has always been set-up for French market first, although next generation Peugeots are getting emyway touch screen so some 'upgrade potential' in future is likely.

·
Registered
551 Posts
My next car will deffo have to have touch screenputting addresses in the EMyway is such a PITA!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts