Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for how to find info on the satnav system as I want to updates firmware and maps, plus add traffic cameras...... does anybody know where I can get the information?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here is the place to start... using your VIN number will get you onto the right page. When I updated my maps there was a disk with the latest firmware in the box too. The safety cameras are downloadable and are loaded using a USB stick. Installing the maps took ages - about 90 minutes in all for the European maps - but you can do one country/region at a time to break it up a bit if needed.

I hope this helps.

http://citroen.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-CitroenEurope-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/Default-Start?ProgramUUID=yEsKCghBx6IAAAEvHbxDJAs1&NewLocaleID=gb_GB&utm_campaign=Navteq-SEM&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=CitroenUK?gclid=CM-fu5Sh8MoCFYhbhgod8dQDog

Edited by: TheBadgerJC

Reactions: HountyBunter

·
Registered
DS4 Crossback 1.2 PureTech
6 Posts
Here is the place to start... using your VIN number will get you onto the right page. When I updated my maps there was a disk with the latest firmware in the box too. The safety cameras are downloadable and are loaded using a USB stick. Installing the maps took ages - about 90 minutes in all for the European maps - but you can do one country/region at a time to break it up a bit if needed.

I hope this helps.

http://citroen.navigation.com/is-bi...ce=CitroenUK?gclid=CM-fu5Sh8MoCFYhbhgod8dQDog

Edited by: TheBadgerJC
Hi, I try to find any upgrades for my DS4 Crossback 2016, but there is no updates - but i found info on this site - citroen offer map updates for 5 yeas. My car has 6 years. Does anybody know if I can find any updates for this model ?

·
Super Moderator
1,133 Posts
I seem to remember that it took some time for them to rply to the registration email.
There are subforums for each satnav type, and if you know what system you have then it's easy enough to find the update.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts