Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had these issues that we are having with our DS4 Crossback, it’s an 18 plate.

There seems to be a fault with a lot of the sensors as I’ve listed below:

1. Randomly an alert will appear saying SEVERAL tyres under inflated, my car doesn’t have several tyres for a start it has four and after inspection each time this pops up, they aren’t under inflated.
2. On cold mornings, an alert comes up saying all wheels have punctures.They don’t have punctures and these eventually go off.
3. The media system seems to have a mind of its own, when driving it will randomly scroll itself and put in destinations on the sat nav almost like ghost touch on the screen. Again this only happens randomly.

We’ve had nothing but hassle with our car since we bought it and currently going through complaints procedures with our finance company etc but does this sound like a problem with the CPU? I’m terrified to go in the car, when it doesn’t register the key (even though we have inserted it into the centre console numerous amounts of times to reprogram it) it won’t lock which isn’t safe in public places.

Any suggestions will be brilliant. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
986 Posts
Try a dealer, it may still be under warranty, no point messing with it if it is

1 - 2 of 2 Posts