Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ridiculous question I know, but its driving me mad.

The clocks wrong on my new DS4. I can get to the bit where the cursor hovers over the number (minutes) to change but can't find the button to adjust it. As I'm still without a manual i can't work it out!

Sorry for being a bit rubbish! Ha

Also surprised it doesn't have locking wheel nuts on such beautiful 18" wheels. Anyone know the cheapest place to get some?Edited by: Gash

·
Registered
117 Posts
Gash said:
Ridiculous question I know, but its driving me mad.

The clocks wrong on my new DS4. I can get to the bit where the cursor hovers over the number (minutes) to change but can't find the button to adjust it. As I'm still without a manual i can't work it out!

Sorry for being a bit rubbish! Ha

Also surprised it doesn't have locking wheel nuts on such beautiful 18" wheels. Anyone know the cheapest place to get some?

When I have bought locking nuts in the past, I've just bought them from Halfords - pretty cheap too. Doesn't stop the wheels being nicked though, just deters the opportunist thieves.

As for the manual, Citroen host them online :) Check outhttp://service.citroen.com/ddb/#/388

·
Registered
395 Posts
Locking wheel nuts well there is another story.I have original citroen ones on and they only came with one key (even though they are supplied with 2). It miss threaded and Citroen dealer wanted £55 for one locking wheel nut key - they take the piss!
I ordered an original Citroen set from Evil Bay for £32 delivered and sealed with 2 locking wheelnut keys.
Just be cautious as you need the Citroen Peugeot locking nuts with flat heads - most after market ones have tapered heads and these will eventually knacker your rims.

Edited by: rich.cath

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers. Just got a set of eBay for £16. Genuine citroen ones (used) taken from a 2013 DSport. Happy with that.

Thanks for the info regards the manual. Already got that off another helpful post on a different thread but still couldn't find the 'setting the time' bit. I'm getting to grips with everything........slowly!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts