Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car last week but snow prevented any reasonable pictures. After a clean on Saturday, I took a few. Its a Dsport 2.0 Diesel with black and red leather interior.

Apologies for the reflections all over the shop! Perhaps I should try again when there is a "helpful" layer of dust on it to calm the light.

For what its worth, I think its the best colour

·
Registered
85 Posts
I don't think it............ I'm sure

·
Registered
267 Posts
King Koresh- the cars is same colour as mine...but i notice the front lights there is an orange strip whereas mine is white...hmm

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's because you have xenon lights. The light cluster is different for xenons.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There issomethingabout the lines and creases on this car that make it look really nice at night...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cantiknya! :) I knew my Bahasa classes would come in handy one day :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Koresh!

I get shock in see your reply in our national langue.

In fact, due to not more than 10 units in my country,

My car has always got photo shooting every time I parked at public area.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Born and grew up in Singapore and studied Bahasa Melayu until I was 17 so its nice to find a way to use it from time to time :)

Betul, ke? Setujuh sahaja? That's quite rare! We have a few more than that here in the UK but they still get admiring glances. Just yesterday a lady at work told me she had been looking at my car properly and said its very "pretty".

PS - Shark Grey is the best, don't tell the others!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Agreed with you, shark grey may not look excited from first sight,

But it look better and better after month to months.

My baby grey has already 3months and still look outstanding even parked beside the white new 3 series.

To me, the dark tinted is also contribute to this..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You know, every time I go back to Singapore for a holiday I am amazed at how clean everyone's car is - but I always thought that is due to the fact they are so damn expensive so everyone keeps them well maintained.

I now have another theory after looking at your pictures, which is obvious - its because of the rain! You get rain almost every day which helps keep the roads clean and washes the dust away and cleans the air.

Speaking of which, its just started raining and hailing here...

·
Registered
470 Posts
chud786 said:
Everyone thinks theirs is the best colour
Very nice though!
Exactly, but shark grey looks so special
... it's a compromise between black and white, notice that most units are either white or black (at least in Poland). Personally, white looks better when seen from the back, but black when seen from the front. Don't you get such impression?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well congratulations for the new car... you got really good drive and I hope you are totally satisfied with the performance of the car. because its a good drive for dailly use. And this flashing headlight making me blind. But really nice choice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ha ha... tak boleh cakap Bahasa macam orang asli kerana sudah lamah saya cakap bahasa setiap sehari.

wow, I cantbelievethe words came back to me! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts