Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love cleaning my DS4 but what really annoys me is the swirls on the shiny black plastic...its not that bad really but I am completely anal about it.
Don't want to use anything to harsh as the plastic is really soft...anyone successfully polished theirs.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Yes..a light polish used with a DA or Rotary on a finishing pad will see them off

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Chris, Can I pick your brains a little more re the polishing scratches and swirls out of the shiny plastic B pillar trim.
I have to do it by hand bearing in mind it is soft what product would you recommend,also a foam pad or microfibre for application.
Many thanks

·
Premium Member
937 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Chris one last question, I have the pads you suggested. bearing in mind how soft the plastic is should I use the hard white one or the softer blàck one...don't want to inflict more micro scratches etc.
Many thanks Dave.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Use the softer one
If it doesn't do much, change to the harder one
Good luck

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi AllI have to wear high factor sun screen and despite best efforts it has stained inside black plastic (the hard and soft inside the door included!) What's the best cleaning agent to use? Thanks

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Try some alcohol (IPA)?

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Sorry
Isopropyl Alcohol
Dilute it 50% and apply with a MF cloth and rub gently

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.