Premium Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have another carShare it/ Show it off here

My MX-5:

·
Registered
544 Posts
My Audi A2 1.4TDi 75 SE, it's a 2005 '54 and I've owned it 11 years and it has 114k on the clock:

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great

·
Registered
544 Posts
Thanks!

Used to own this, a fully loaded 1.6 FSi Sport that could barely move under the weight of all the goodies (£6k of options) but as much as I liked it, the FSI engine was a fortune to maintain and I wasn't a fan of the sports seats which didn't go as far back and low as the SE's, compromising the driving position for me at 6'4";

Owned it for 15 months, couldn't wait to get shot!

·
Registered
176 Posts

1990 Jackson Racing Supercharged mx5, 215bhp (std 1990 mx5 is 115bhp). 2nd owner, had it for almost 15 years now, used it as our wedding car and hope to still have it in another 15 years. Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice that

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks, likewise. Have you tried the mk4 yet, getting great reviews but not tried it personally?Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I haveIts bloody good TBH
I drove the 2.0 Sport Nav
Very comfortable and bags of kit...But too expensive right now...Maybe in a few years

·
Registered
176 Posts
Friend of mine bought one new last year and has had the bbr 190 upgrade done but I've been too busy to see him yet sadly. Hopefully will get a ride in it later this year.

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine..
BUT......We share the DS4

·
Registered
491 Posts
Here's our "His" and "Hers".
We picked them up late October. Originally we were looking only for a car for me and I wasn't even contemplating a DS4 as it had slipped off my radar. Short listed were the usual new / 2nd hand, Ford Focus, Golf, Volvo V40, Peugeot 308/208 but spotted the DS4's whilst testing the Pugs. But they were out of the budget she'd given me.
A quick search online located the ex dealer White DS4 - well within budget - the stars aligned!
I'd love to take the credit but her negotiating skills got us the DS4 and an ex demo 208 for a terrific price with her Fiesta traded in. Smiles all round.

The idea was for us to swap them around but that's not happened yet. I'm thoroughly enjoying using the DS4 as my daily drive (approx. 40km's)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.