Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, picked up an immaculate 2011 Dsport yesterday and I thought my BMW had some gadgets!! I have a question regarding the side lights / DRLs which I know has been discussed in lots of other forums but I'm still none the wiser! I understand that thehockeysticksare actually the side lights and the DRLs are in theheadlighthousing. BUT, everyone (including the owners manual) states that the lighting menu is accessed from the lower left toggle wheel on thesteeringwheel. Again, not a problem but the owner's manual states this is where you can activate / deactivate the DRLs but my lighting menu only shows "Follow Me Home" and "Directional Lights" as options?? Basically, I have the lights on auto and thehockey sticksare on but the DRLs aren't (also therear lights/ number plate lights are constantly on). Could somebody please help and maybe explain why I don't have the DRL option in my lighting menu? Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
You should have:
This is what I did to turn them on:
1. Press Menu

2. This appears:

3. Press >> to move to:

4. Press OK

4. Press 'Down arrow'

5. Access Vehicle lighting and scroll down with Down Arrow to:

Make sure its ticked by pressing OK

Hope this helps

The DRLs will be on until the lights are activated on Auto

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chris, thanks for the reply and the images but mine has sat nav so my buttons are different (don't have the "Menu" button) and under Vehicle Parameters / Lighting, I don't have the option of DRL?

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Apologies
You should have said you had SatNav

1 - 4 of 4 Posts