Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kept changing my mind over what colour to go for but settled on silver. I think I madethe right choice, it really works with thealloys!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nice
One of my favourite angles!
Check my pics,I have a very similar pic.
Deffo think that light colours,silver,white etc show the lines and creases better than dark colours.
No disrespect to all you dark drivers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I'm not sure Silver is a popular colour, perhaps it's because they do look so good in white and you can get the white trim to match. Some of the dark coloirs can look good, still any DS4 is a cool DS4!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Silver is 100% the best colour, I wanted a white one until I seen a pic of a silver one, I'm not to keen on the dark colours but a DS4 in any colour is nice so no disrespect I just think they look outstanding in silver

Nice pics

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, I got the side strips added as an option, as the dealer warned me it would cost a lot more to add later.

No idea why it costs more than double though, as that is an excessive pricing policy. Surely you would price it sensibly as an option to add afterwards, to sell more, rather than do the opposite and put it out of reach for some!

·
Registered
395 Posts
dean0will, reason for price difference I think is that they need painting, so aftermarket they need priming and painting to match car, so more labour intensive, than programmed at factory - I think

1 - 12 of 12 Posts