Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from sunny North Wales, I have ordered my new ds4 dstyle vti 120 in perla nera black on the 9th of July and I cant wait for the time to come so that I can go and pick it up from the dealer.I have always loved citroen cars for their bit of quirk and have had 3 c4 coupes up to present day, but when I went to dealer to check out the new c4, I'm afraid to say that it did nothing for me, but to save the day I saw a ds4 dstyle x demo parked up, and my mind was made up instantly, I had to have one, so here I am anxiously waiting for the phone call to confirm delivery. A watched pot never boils !!!!!!!
Glad I found this forum,
bye 4 now

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank's ds4pete, what colour have you gone for?

·
Registered
472 Posts
NJ you will not regret it, but it will seem a long wait even it you get it next week

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice 1, the demo car I looked at was the pearlescent white, but black won the day for me. I think the car look's fantastic in both colours

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi deresim, used to waiting for factory orders with citroen, each wait does not get any easier though, but you soon forget the wait you've had, when you go to pick up your shiny new car
best feeling ever!!!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
yes nj44 black is great when clean ive have a black c max and also had a black focus so i thought its time to change colour

1 - 14 of 14 Posts