Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks and decided the DS4 was the car for me.It appears to be a logical successor to my current car a Honda Type S diesel. Honda have not replaced the car so I have been looking for a sporty but classy coupé diesel the DS4 fitted the bill perfectly.

So this weekend I managed to find a low mileage DS4 Dsport diesel in black (not easy to find Dsport's I found out as they sell too fast) and now can't wait to pick it up

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome, sure you will enjoy it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Hammo72 that's very reassuring as I really have enjoyed my Type S and finding a car that came close to that feeling of exclusivity was quite a challenge, with the DS4 I think I have succeded.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Kelric

Welcome along, enjoy the car and the forum

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nightmare.

I won't actually get to drive mine until Friday, the wife has decided that she will be driving it home from the dealer. Gutted

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had my Type S for 5.5 years and loved every minute and still admire nice ones when they go by but Love all the extras on the dsport. Test drove all sorts and really wanted to stay with honda but unless you spend serious money on Extras (krypton alloys dynamic pack etc) it is just dull.

The DS is far from that ENJOY

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Real shame Honda has as yet not actually replaced the Type S which I find very odd as they sold quite a few of them. I much preferred it to the Type R as they are so frustratingly gutless during normal driving on the road.

Tomorrow I finally collect my Dsport :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was due to pick up my DStyle this afternoon, just had a call from the dealer, not going to be ready until about 8 o clock tonight. Which means I won't be able to have a proper look round it for any marks. Raging.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I picked up my DS4 yesterday and I'm so far very impressed with it.

So nice to drive, much more relaxed than my Type S, but wow what an engine. Don't yet know how accurate the trip computer is but 62.7mpg average for a 100 miles motorway/A road drive is seriously impressive. My car has only done 10,000 from new so still room to improve as most diesels in my experience are not fully run in till at least 15k.

Will post some pictures when I get a chance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Stormmy
Yes, picked it up on Thursday night and love it, there is a couple of wee issues though:

Passenger seatbelt twisted

Condensation in one of the front fogs

Slight whistling noise from passenger side when driving at speed

I've got it booked into the garage on Friday to have it looked at. Other than that, it's fantastic.

How is yours?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Had to laugh, I have 2 issues, rather similar:-

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Drivers seatbelt twisted
Condensation in one of the front fogs

Love how it drives, very comfortable, economical and quick. Not as agile as my Civic Type S but overall a far more refined driving experience.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts