DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I know this has probably been asked lots of times but where can I get a space saver wheel to fit a 2016 ds4 crossback 1.6, I keep seeing ones on Ebay etc but when I put in my vehicle spec it says this will not fit your vehicle. Dont really want to use the tin of gunk.
Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi

Looking at your previous post history, I believe you have a DS Crossback blue 1.6 ?

Check my in depth post here...

https://www.ds4ownersclub.co.uk/for...-hdi-variant-space-saver-re-visited-info.html

Be warned , the space saver foam insert for the adblue version, is ridiculously expensive..in addition to the space saver jack etc.. you are probably looking at around £200+ for all of it.. unless you can source 2nd hand..

Only the thin ad blue version will fit , as the wheel well is around 50% of the depth of the original DS /C4 without the ad blue tank.

It's all covered n my post.

Cheers
Steve B

·
Registered
164 Posts
Don't know the year of your car but if it's pre 2015 ish and not got Adblu then a full size spare will fit in the tyre space. I bought a used one off ebay and put a cheap tyre on it after having a puncture with the gloop as the only solution, it didn't work well either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts