Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a DS4 2.0 160BHP with 18inch alloys.
Had 2 punctures now, which has cost me time and money to get car recovered as no spare wheel supplied in car. Compressor no good when tyre damaged!!

Can anyone suggest suitable wheel to source to get car to a repair centre instead of being stuck on side of road waiting for recovery.

Car has no jack or wheel brace which is ridiculous!

alloys 225/45/R18 would a C4 spare wheel fit a DS4?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Andy

If you have a search on the forum there are wheels to be had, 18" are not hard to come by and a jack is a tender from halfords, go for a space saver if you can then you will still have the storage in the wheel well

·
Registered
268 Posts
Andy0427 said:
I have a DS4 2.0 160BHP with 18inch alloys.
Had 2 punctures now, which has cost me time and money to get car recovered as no spare wheel supplied in car. Compressor no good when tyre damaged!!

Can anyone suggest suitable wheel to source to get car to a repair centre instead of being stuck on side of road waiting for recovery.

Car has no jack or wheel brace which is ridiculous!

alloys 225/45/R18 would a C4 spare wheel fit a DS4?

You will find a 17" from a C4 just fits in the wheel well in the boot.

·
Registered
135 Posts
My DStyle 1.6 has a space saver spare and jack as standard, so I imagine you could get them from Citroen, although probably not the cheapest source.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We got two sets of spare wheels for out our work DS4's (DStyle 18") straight from Citroen. All the kit fits in the space under the boot mat. One thing though, they offered us spacesaver or full size, saying both would fit. We of course went for the full size only to have to return them because of course they really didn't fit! If you want i can dig up the part numbers we ordered, I'm sure i can dig the invoice up from work, though I'm pretty sure i got the list originally off of here! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.