Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silly question i know but which side of the sticker do you remove 1st, the paper cover or the plasticy type cover Doh

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Ben managed it but has to go on the outside of the screen as to put it inside it was back to front. Dos,nt seem right to me but looks ok, See how long it stays on i suppose

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
True but just wondering if Dan has them for both inside or out. Mine would defo only go on the outside though.,and dont know how long it will last with the amount of car cleaning i do haha

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Hi,<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">
The original ones stuck on the inside but because of the tinted glass I arranged to get new ones produced that stuck on the outside. Apologies - I forgot to update the original post in the sticker thread.

The good news is they should last well on the outside, just ensure you don't use a pressure washer on it and keep them away from wipers etc.

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am so glad I'm not the only 1 who had problems with this lol. I found out the hard way. Can you still get the stickers to go on the inside.? X

·
Registered
227 Posts
Oh, I'd be up for a club sticker (how much?) but would deffo want an inside sticking one though :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Does that mean you can't get them for the inside anymore Ben? Mine looks odd on the outside. Would prefer it on the inside. Iv already bought 3 stickers. The 1st 2 times I messed up. It's not easy putting these things on! X
I'd be happy to buy another 2 providing I could get them for the inside. X

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Well I've just posted the last one out so I have an option to order either inside or outside. What are peoples thoughts?<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

·
Registered
472 Posts
If I was going to order one I would prefer the inside, although I prefer to have a sticker less car so wouldn't order one

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dan got to be inside mate. If you do let me know when there in stock please

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Cheers - inside it is! Will let you know when they're here.<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

1 - 20 of 37 Posts