Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,My new DS4 is sitting pretty at dealers but cant collect as DVLA have still not processed the transfer of my cherished plate, dealer was convinced that it would have come through, by yesterday( friday ), but nothing, I think that the dvla needs a rocket up there .....
this is the longest I have ever had to wait, but I guess that closing the local offices and it all being centralised in Swansea does'nt help, who said that change is good !!!!!!!
Rant over ha! Hope all you new guys that collected your new DS4'S in the last few weeks are having a great time, and I will soon fingers crossed, be joining you as a proud DS4 owner.
Happy motoring all

·
Registered
281 Posts
hi sorry to hear that and hope you get your car very soon keep us informed please which model and colour did you go for ?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers ds4 pete, I went for the dstyle 1.6 vti in perla nera blk, it's looking good, also had the supaguard treatment as had on current c4 which is also blk, great stuff no hazzle keeping it clean, after it, just a simple wash and wax, and wipe down with the shamy did the trick, comes up like brand new every time, even now and it's 4 years old
The excitement is kicking in now, so close I can almost taste it ha!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts