Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I thought i had got away from these (after trading in the Honda), but it seems they are following me. I noticed a small scratch near the left side front headlight.

Can anyone confirm if I have the right paint code. I had a look on the door and found "EWP". It had been mentioned else wherethat there were 4 Letters, but I can only find 3.

It is polar white?

As always, cheers in advance

·
Registered
231 Posts
don't know paint code
but i got my paint from citroen garage where i got car, paint and lacqer £10

spot on colour too

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Dug.
That was my back up plan to call the dealer and get the code from them.

Was thinking of getting one of those touch up kits, but is it just as easy to use the one from the dealer? I have used the touch up kits before and they are never quite exact, but you at least have the solution to remove the paint if you do it wrong? Is this what the laquer does?

Cheers again.

·
Registered
231 Posts
no you put drop of paint on leave till tacky then put drop of lacquer on.

i had a small stone chip on bottom of tail gate so got the touch up kit so it does not rust

to be honest was a good match much better than i thought it would be

if you put i drop of paint on and you are not happy with it you can wipe off if your quick and try again, thats what i did

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Dug.
I was impressed with the touch up paint I got for my Honda, but at £10 from the dealer that is a lot cheaper than the £30 for the kit.

Maybe I will get my wife to put the paint on...her hands are probably more steady and has had loads of practice painting her finger nails

1 - 6 of 6 Posts