Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just ordered my DS4 DStyle 1.6 eHDI in Whisper Purple and waiting for the arrival.

I have a simple question that I'm sure can be answered by most.

Do all eHDI models come with Stop Start?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes, they do.

Welcome BTW

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
Are there any other nice tricks with the DStyle models, or anywhere on here I can find a list of the specs for each model?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome DopskSD

The latest specs would be in the latest brochure, which is on the Citroen web site at:
http://info.citroen.co.uk/Assets/pdf/new-cars/ds4/brochure.pdf

When I was waiting for my DS4 to be delivered I downloaded a copy of the UK handbook, which gave me an indication of what the car may include and how things were operated and gave me a headstart when I collected the car. The link is: http://service.citroen.com/ddb/modeles/ds4/ds4_ds4/ed01-11/en_us/contenu/AC-DS4_DAD_01_2011_GB.pdf

Elsewhere on this forum you will also find nuggets of information about various things, such as which cars have dipping rear view mirrors, mood lighting etc and you can use the forum's search facility (top right of the page) to identify the threads where these are discussed. Happy reading!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got my DStyle on Saturday and in the main very happy. Only issue is after checking the specs for the DStyle, I do not have the drilled aluminium pedals. Reported to the dealer and await official Citroen response, but dealer going to arrange replacements for me, very happy with this response from the dealer!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I think only manual models have them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its the DStyle 1.6 eHDi 6 speed manual. As I said, dealer going to sort out regardless of response from Citroen. They checked other DStyles they had in stock and both had the aluminium pedals, so they don't understand the difference in spec.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Eye, manual models all have them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.