Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having problems with starting my 2013 Ds4 1.6 HDI diesel caused by a dead battery which was confirmed by a local garage (at no cost to me) I decided to replace the said battery with a shiny new AGM battery costing £160. Although the car starts instantly now which is brilliant but when I come to a stop the eco light flashes but the engine doesn't cut out. Although it is a new battery should I go for a decent run out or even charge the battery at home or am I missing something obvious here, any help would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
200 Posts
As per your other thread - why did you spend £160 on a battery when you could have bought one for less than £100?
I don't know if I can be bothered to answer your main question as you obviously on't listen to advice from other members

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why the animosity here, I bought the only battery I could get at short notice so don't get arsey because I had to make a quick decision based on what was available locally, also, i wouldn't want you to answer my main question if that is how you treat someone who is asking for help. I did not ignore members suggestions because as I have said I had to make a quick decision based on my situation which you know nothing about, I can not be bothered with people who have attitudes like yours, perhaps you could take that on board next time before you get arsey with someone else.

·
Super Moderator
1,015 Posts
"Why the animosity"?
Probably because you asked a question, got good advice, then ignored it and asked again. That usually gets people's back up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts