Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all i was probably carrying too much weight in the boot & so not sure if it caused an issue. what has happened the urea lamp went on, [ initially topped up & the urea light went out but engine management remains on. on start up there is a Red Alert / Engine Fault Repair Needed / followed by Emissions Control Fault - Ad Blue, confusing thing is after a few stops & starts all these warnings will disappear for a day or two but appear again. i havent a clue how much ad blue the tank holds but i have put 7 ltrs in . no warning to tell me to top up leading up to the issue,. the car ts driving normally i purposely took it on a motorway at a quiet time & put it through its paces with no problem . Anyones input would be welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i took my DS4 to have a diagnostic test today & fortunately i got a courtesy car. its a hours job according to the dealership. they phoned me to tell me they suspected the ad blue tank is the fault but to affirm it they would need 2 hours more. later on they confirmed it was the tank ( i surmise they are meaning ad blue pump ) so up to date i owe 3 hrs @ £90 per hr. the good news DS are footing the cost of the tank. they have one in stock & they are going to call me tomorrow when its ready to pick up..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts