Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took advantage of the good weather and decided to get the polish out for the first time this year, it really looks good in this colour in the sunlight

·
Super Moderator
937 Posts
Cracking jobWell done
What products did you use?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Chris and thanks, lot of hard work but worth it, I only ever use Auto Glym products, their alloy sealer / polish is one of the best out there as is there deep shine resin polish

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sun may be out (a bit£0) but it's still blooming freezing and the Winters are still fitted, so I'm waiting until Easter for a proper wash (the car this is! May do myself a bit earlier ;) )
Nice work duffusdip :) I think those DStyle wheels are the smartest in the whole DS4 range!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have to agree Hoovie, those wheels look stunning in the sunlight when cleaned and polished up!

·
Super Moderator
937 Posts
I understand what you mean regarding AG productsBut I dont use any of their products these days
There are better AIO polishes..If using that type of product as a cleaner and a base for wax or sealant, I use Carlack68 andtop that with sealant or wax
AGSRP is very filler heavy and can mask some light swirls, but its sealant content is very low
Always best to remove swirls if possible, if you can
Do you have a DA?

Also ..You may be interested in aquick spray sealer that is unbelievable for durability
Its called Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer:
HERE
A light spray of 'BSD' and wipe is all you need for many weeks of protection
Its set the Detailing World crowd alight in recent months!!

Edited by: Chris

·
Registered
154 Posts
Have just tried the Sonax BSD and it's great! I got mine from Amazon where it's a little cheaper with free delivery, and I'd definitely recommend it. I've been using Meguiar's Ultimate Detailer until now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts