Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
To me, my first impression about this car is all about the super attractive outlook.
Secondly, the interior and layout arrangement is also the main reason that I choose this DS in compare to the car value.
In overall, it is a good buy without single complaint as to-date.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine was a bizarre one. I was looking for an economic contract hire care so visited the Citroen dealer to look at the C4. Loved the look of the DS4 and was staggered when the monthly rental was considerably less than the C4, 224 pm compared to 250pm. I did add £60pm of extras though and there were only 2 in the country and got mine in 5 days. I have a babylon red Dstye 16 EGS with black/red leather and all the goodies but no DAB radio???

·
Registered
267 Posts
1. Elegant yet aggressive styling2. Economical yet torquey thp engine
3. Dynamic handling yet comfortable on cruising

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seen people taking pics of my rideon their mobiles on parking lots... have you had this happen, too?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have people circling the car on many occassions....are they fascinated by its looks or are they trying to rob the car.....these thoughts crossed my mind at times...

·
Registered
472 Posts
I just loved the looks of the car when I saw it at a dealers had to have it so got it plus it's got all the toys you could ever want

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, the car's well-equppied in comparison with its rivals, true - lots of toys on the board for old boys

·
Registered
18 Posts
1. The cracking deal i got.2. It saved me £90 on insurance a month (im 21 so you can imagine)
3. Very attractive car and alot of people come up and say they love the Babylon red :)

Only done 600miles in it atm and to be honest i miss my botochelli blue & black DS3 90ehdi.

Hoping the car will grow on me a bit more!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Iam sure it will, it still puts a smile on my face every time I get into it, just out of interest how did you save on your insurance I would have thought it would be more expensive than the DS3. Did they throw the insurance into the deal ?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Valiriel said:
1. The cracking deal i got.2. It saved me £90 on insurance a month (im 21 so you can imagine)
3. Very attractive car and alot of people come up and say they love the Babylon red :)

Only done 600miles in it atm and to be honest i miss my botochelli blue & black DS3 90ehdi.

Hoping the car will grow on me a bit more!
The Babylon is swish indeed. I sometimes wish I had gone for it. Wouldn't it be a good idea if we could change the colour of our rides ;-)?

·
Registered
53 Posts
loved the styling from the day it was launched, good standard specification, enjoyed the 24 hour test drive.

Got a brilliant deal (imho) so went for it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
deresim said:
Iam sure it will, it still puts a smile on my face every time I get into it, just out of interest how did you save on your insurance I would have thought it would be more expensive than the DS3. Did they throw the insurance into the deal ?
no they didnt. believe it or not my ds3 was 2k a year and the ds4 is 1k a year...to be honest i think its because ive moved outa the 'small boy racer hatchbacks" that plagues young drivers :p. (flashes back to paying 2.5k to insure my 1ltr saxo)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts