Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS4 DSport. Love the car but the suspension is really poor. Crashes and bangs over poor surfaces and is fidgety in general, the car feels like it's changing it's mind to what direction to take! Nothing wrong with the suspension, but would like to know if anyone has any ideas of how to improve it. Uprated dampers maybe? Softer springs? I'd also like to lower it by about 30mm if there's any advice on that?
Cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi, I lowered my suspension useing German H&R springs, car now looks right IMO if you want to give me your e-mail address i will send pictures, unable to post here for some reason keeps saying to many megabits ..???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, found it in the gallery. However, comments indicate that the result was an even harder ride!

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Looking forward to seeing it...Costs etc.. too

·
Registered
12 Posts
Will keep you posted Chris.Springs cost me £135 Inc free postage direct from Germany. A mate who works for kwikfit will fit them for £100 and then just a geometry check

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well it's done. My DS4 sport has been lowered 40mm and in my opinion looks better for it. It has been fitted with H&R lowering springs(£135 direct from Germany) and a friend who works for Sytner BMW fitted them for £100 ˜�

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Suspension is a little harder but it's not unbearable as I'm used to the firm ride anyway (no puns guys please lol)

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Cant see anything. SorryUpload into Photobucket instead

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I did. Cant find the pictures

·
Registered
12 Posts
To see pics of my lowered DS4 DSport,go on Facebook. Search for Citroen ds4 and go into posts to page.
Edited by: wardy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts