Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, very sad to see my DS3 White go at the end of the 2 year lease, but in consolation this pretty thing is now parked on my driveway. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lovely colour :) and welcome to the club. babylon red yes? I have exactly the same nd also traded my ds3 in for one just over a month ago :). How do you think it compares? I found the ds3 was more fun to drive but the ds4 excels in comfort and looks :p

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome
I think I read your post on DS3Club forum saying you where getting a DS4?
I also traded my DS3 White but got a DS4 200THP.
Got to say I loved my DS3 but if I am honest I love my DS4 more.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it's very early days. I did love the DS3 but I'm very excited to have the DS4, early impressions are very positive. Went for the 115 because of economy, but even so it feels more than powerful for me especially as it will spend most of its time in traffic jams commuting to/from work. :)

I think the DS4, like the DS3, looks great in white but there seem to be more whites than any other colour, all the DS4's I've seen in the past few months have been white except one in black. Hence I decided to be a little different, must say I don't regret it - I really like this shade of red (Babylon Red).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,
That's exactly what we did...DS3 White for a DS4 DSport in Babylon Red..

Does anyone else suffer from torque steer on the 2.0 160HP diesel version?

It is noticable when on motorways when you gun it and then lift off. Car veers towards the right and then when backing off it veers to the left?

I've booked it into Citroen for them to have a look as it is very disconserting at speed...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts