Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
No bulb?I assume you mean the Fog light...Do you?
There is only one rear fog light ...the other sideis a blank ....no bulb

·
Registered
61 Posts
The lamps on the tailgate, other than the guide lamps, are dummy units.
They are there for aesthetic purposes only.
From the manual, page 263.

What I haven't worked out is how you're supposed to take the rear lights off. I have a dead moth in one of mine, but it's not worth dismantling the boot lining and the access is very tight if you don't.

Citroen mechanics must have skinny arms with extra elbows.

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Page 266 in the Manual

·
Registered
61 Posts
Page 266 in the Manual
Not in my manual. Maybe it's a different revision.

I've tried the official way, I removed the plastic grill and poked my arm inside. After three hours the fire brigade managed to get me out and luckily the surgeon was able to save my arm. I may be exaggerating just a little, but access seems very limited to me.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Sarky Git said:
Page 266 in the Manual
Not in my manual. Maybe it's a different revision.

I've tried the official way, I removed the plastic grill and poked my arm inside. After three hours the fire brigade managed to get me out and luckily the surgeon was able to save my arm. I may be exaggerating just a little, but access seems very limited to me.
Try changing the dipped bulb on a '450' original smart car - arms and hand like E.T. are essential along with the Dalai Lama's focus and patience!

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
OKJust trying to help
May I suggest you visit your dealer and ask them?
Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.