Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace my DS4. I've looked at a few alternatives like V40, Seat Leon, Kia Ceed, but nothing really lighting my fire in terms of drive. There's still something about the DS4 that I can't quite put my finger on which I'm not getting from the alternatives. Despite the few technical gliches in the past, and the worse than expected fuel consumption, I'm seriously considering another DS

·
Registered
470 Posts
atm the choice is not big, just the bigger DS5 but the DS range is likely to be expanded, the wild rubis being a case in point, hopefully they will sell it in Europe, too
what about Mercedes GLA?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know why, but I like the DS range, maybe its because there aren't too many on the road. Still like the DS4. Either that or used DS5. Still looking, but Undecided!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Test drove the 1.6 sports 115 bhp "sports" I liked the dash display, but the drive and ride isn't quite like the DS4, the DS seems more responsive in terms of handling and just a bit more fun. The other cars like the Leon were nice drives, but the interior space isn't as nice as the DS.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thanks Hutch Ive been toying with the idea of a V40 so will bear in mind your helpful comments.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I still really like mine which is rare for me i am normally desperate to change after about 18 months but for the time being i am staying with what I've got, even thinking past the 3 year mark nd taking out the extended warranty but that is still a long way off yet

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have to agree Deserim, I'm surprised how attached I've become to this car.A little moody, but good craic Definitely not boring.

Edited by: Hutch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts