Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving back from York on A64 I was keeping to the speed limit and a Citroen C4 coupe overtakes me, gets parallel with me, and the passenger took a photo of my car on his mobile. He then decides to pull back behind me and I see in my rear view he takes a photo of the rear. At that point I put my foot down

I think he was lusting after my car

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have to admit I have had so many people say they like my car, seems like It might start to get more popular as they become more seen.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Rev, it was obviously because of your resemblance to Jimmy saville or Rolf Harris that did it!

The blue light boys in England have a standard car contract now so they are BMW for traffic and Vauxhall for most other things (unless they are older cars running out their time). Although with my blue LEDs a few people have slowed down, so are obviously unclear.
I also have them on my Smart Cabrio and they slow down for that - now that is just stupid, a dinky cabrio policecar, what next?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rich haha but both those weirdos (being polite there) have way more hair than me. Although now I do have more than JS as hes fairly well decomposing!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bypassed Leeds on the way back on the M1, a few of those blue and whites about; thankfully Im a fan of the good speed limiter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts