Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted these tyres?
I'm coming close to having to replace my tyres and having 19" wheels does mean they are not very cheap, found some toyo proxies c1s for £126 on eBay and I think that seems a pretty good deal. Will get a local mobile tyre man to fIt them so don't expect much more than a £10 fitting charge per corner.
Are they decent tyres?
Ta

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sorry never heard of them, must admit when I replace mine I will stick to a name I recognise after all these are the things that stop you sliding into brick walls

·
Registered
281 Posts
mcd found these on ebay if you want cheaper2254019 / 225 40 19 93Y ACCELERA XL TYRES (MAZDA - LEXUS - BMW - CITREON 221121090939<div ="iti-eu-txt iti-eu-pd u-flR" style="margin: 0px; padding: 8px 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-size: x-small; : right; font-family: Verdana; color: rgb51, 51, 51; line-height: normal;"><div ="iti-lbl u-flR iti-num" id="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 10px; : right; color: rgb153, 153, 153; white-space: nowrap; text-align: right; width: auto;">eBay item number:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Toyo Proxies are a pretty popular budget tyre. Don't they are renowned to be great in any specific area.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have just replaced all 4 tyres on my 200 BHP sport. I also have 19 inch wheels and the best deal I could find on something that would stop me in a hurry if required were Yokohama's. at £200 a time s hoping Ii get more than 11K miles which is what i got from the Pilot sports that were fitted from new.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't want cheap I want as good as I can get for the money.
I know with my old vrs and even my old astra gte people said the toyos were ok, thought I'd ask to see if there was any first hand experience with them on a ds4.

·
Registered
268 Posts
We've had the Toyos, but they are a soft compound tyre and grip well but dont last long, I am going to put Vredstien Ultrasc Vorti on before I go to France next month, had these on my Scooby and got good wear from them. Only got just over 12000 miles out of the Michelins which is v poor when you think how much they cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts