Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2014 DS4 Sport Diesel. I'm sure that each time when I switched on the ignition I used to get a display saying that "Tyre Pressure OK " or words to that effect. I don't get this any more. Was I imagining the whole thing or SHOULD I be getting some kind of indication that the tyre pressures have been checked? :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
We don't have tyre pressure sensors but to get the message I think you need tk leave it on the first ignition point for a few seconds rather than turning it over as soon as you put the key in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I've tried that (will try again in the morning when the rain stops !) but all I get is that the oil level is OK. I'll wait a bit longer tomorrow and see what happens :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
By pressing the spanner button by the instrument cluster it goes through a checking sequence for errors including the tyre pressures, so you can see the tyre pressure ok message there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sat in the car this morning. Turned the key to light everything up. Message appeared "oil level ok "....nothing else. Pressed the spanner button which first advised the scheduled maintenance time and then said "no faults "....no indication that it was running a check specifically on tyre pressures ? This may sound all a bit OCD but I'm baffled that for the first couple of weeks of ownership I got a "Tyre Pressure OK " message when I turned the key but now get no indication that I even have a tyre pressure indication system on the car. Confused of Berkshire

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone have tyre pressure monitoring and can tell me what their car tells them and when this happens / how ?? :)

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
It just displays the mileage until Service when I press the Spanner
We recently had a puncture and it did tell me which tyre it was
Edited by: Chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Many thanks everyone . I' ve found it. Oil pressure is checked with ignition turned on (engine off). Tyres checked when engine turned on and spanner pressed. Feel better now :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts