Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, had my tyres changed the other day and the fitter told me I had tyre pressure sensors in the wheel. Iv never seen any dash warning ect to say that I actually have them. I didn't get chance to see them when the tyre was off either.

I have a 2013 airdream, would I have them and if so how would I go about linking them to the car??

Thanks

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
They are already linked to the carYou will only know if they are fitted if one of them loses pressure
It will put up a message which wheel it is
Page 175 of the Manual
I didn't have it checked at a dealer as described..It still worked

·
Registered
4 Posts
monk3yshambl3s do you see the tyre pressure monitor lamp (in the right hand side of the fuel gauge part of the dash display) when you turn on the ignition?
I've just had all my alloys replaced under warranty, they've put standard valves in as "they can't refit the old pressure sensing valves in a new wheel" I've to go back and get new pressure sensing valves fitted at a cost of £33. They said my warning light would be on until they're fitted but it's not and there's no tyre pressure lamp displayed when I turn on the ignition so I'm wondering if I actually have the system fitted? Can anyone confirm if they're fitted as standard?
Cheers,
John.Edited by: Johnniehec

·
Registered
544 Posts
Early DS4's don't have it unless one of the Signature packs is fitted - ours doesn't for example but when we had a new wheel fitted under warranty the dealer said the system has our car as having TPMS fitted - it doesn't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the quick response, I'm sure now mine doesn't either, it's July 2013,third birthday on Tuesday. It's going back in on Wednesday morning for service and MOT, I'll tell them to forget the pressure sensing valves!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Could you test whether your DS has the tyre pressure sensors by bleeding air out of a tyre when your next filling up with petrol ??
Are they instantaneous senders ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.