DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realised that my new DS4 1.6HDI DSTYLE doesn't have the tyre pressure information on a sticker inside the car frame. Manual says it should be drivers side . Bit of a stickler for pressures due to mileage I do. CAN ANYONE HELP.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mine has a sticker when you open the drivers door near the hinge end or front

·
Registered
10 Posts
MSH said:
Just realised that my new DS4 1.6HDI DSTYLE doesn't have the tyre pressure information on a sticker inside the car frame. Manual says it should be drivers side . Bit of a stickler for pressures due to mileage I do. CAN ANYONE HELP.
Strange my Manual says the tyre pressures are on the label affixed to the drivers front panel, but there is nothing there.

Lucky I dropped by here.

·
Registered
544 Posts
It's on the drivers side...for Left Hand Drive countries!

It's on the passengers door

·
Registered
10 Posts
It says in my handbook that it should be there along with the paint code, but it isn't.

The book says the VIN number is under the bonne and also on a adhesive sticker on the dashboard and can be seen through the windscreen. There isn't one on the dash.

However, there is also the VIN no. on the bottom of the sill when you open the right hand passenger door.

·
Registered
544 Posts
This is on the passengers door, it was in the same place on our old one too;

·
Registered
179 Posts
Definitely on the passenger door.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yep. Just checked my 2013 model and its on the passenger side, door.
Not the sill, the door shut.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok, I found the Tyre Pressure lable and it is on the passenger door as in the previous image posted by NicDog.

However, the tyre size is different to those on my DS 4, I thought this is strange but my granddaughter came to see us and she has the Citreon DS 3 on a 62 plate and she says the label on her car with the tyre pressures on also has a different tyre size, strange.

My car is only 3 months old so I can't see the dealer I bought it from, they were using it as a demo car, having changed the tyres and wheels.

·
Registered
544 Posts
What tyres/ wheels does it have in that case? You should have 18" Brisbane wheels with 225/45R18 V 91's fitted

·
Registered
10 Posts
According to the brochure for the new DS 4 it can come with either 17" or 18" wheels.

I have 215/55/17 MICHELIN PRIMACY HP 94V fitted and it could be the 'Canberra1' wheels as shown in the brochure.

Also heard of someone else who's DS came with different wheels than was stated on the pressure label, very strange.

This is the wheel on my car.Edited by: jimc

·
Registered
544 Posts
Those are the 17" wheels from the Elegance, the Prestige should have the Brisbane's - you can't 'downgrade' the wheels from the factory so the dealer has likely swapped them, which Citroën (DS...) don't permit!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I doubt the dealer would change the wheels, I got the car from Stoneacre, they bought out Autoworld which has been in my town for a very long time. I have taken a snapshot from the latest brochure for the Elegance and it says you have a choice of wheel sizes, it is exactly the same as on the Prestige brochure.

I will get in touch with the dealer and see what they say..

·
Registered
544 Posts
There is a wide 'choice' but it is dependant on spec level and engine. Of more use is the spec and price list.

The Prestige comes with Brisbane wheels as standard, black Brisbane wheels as a no cost option and 19" Cairns as a cost option on 1.6THP and 2.0HDi models. More info here;

Edited by: Frank Bullitt

·
Registered
1 Posts
2.2 bar

1 - 18 of 18 Posts