Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any experience with these, the past few days the front right tyre was looking a little deflated so I decided to get the inflater out as it has just an inflate option, followed the instructions, turned it to inflate, connected it to the tyre (with the black cable) plugged it in, started engine etc etc, pressure was in the red, only just, turned it on but nothing? does it make a noise when in operation? my drive is sloped so not sure if that was the issue or what but the needle didn't seem to move and there was no noise coming from the pump so I am assuming its faulty? unless I'm missing something??

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Sounds like its faultyI have to admit though, Ive never tried ours

·
Registered
61 Posts
You'd know if your inflater was working and so would your neighbours. It's loud!

The car will shut down the power after a while if the engine is off. Try it with the engine running.

If that doesn't help, maybe the socket is faulty or the fuse has blown. Try plugging it into the one in the boot instead, unless you have a DSign (they don't get one).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.