Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked my DS4 today, it only has 4000 miles on the clock, but front tyres look far from new. In know I have spun the tyres once or twice in the wet, while getting used to the car, but still a little surprised. At this rate I'll be changing the fronts at 10,000, even though most of my mileage is motorway.
I'm more used to getting 16k or 18k from the fronts.

Anybody notice the same!

·
Registered
472 Posts
I am hoping to get about 20k from mine and so far it looks like I am on target

·
Registered
472 Posts
You must really hammer it then, I thought I drove mine hardish but still have not reached the twi and have got 12k on it so far. Then again I suppose thats whey we bought the 200bhp model really, I suppose most of my journeys are longish straightish runs, we use the wives car for local stuff and mine for any distance travel

·
Registered
26 Posts
I do a mixture of driving which includes short and urban runs as well as motorway stuff and to be honest i do not hammer ot and my car before this was an audi a3 170 bhp and with the same type and style of driving I got over 20K from a set of tyres.

I have put Yokohama tyres on the Ds4 and so far they are wearing a lot better than the Dunlops that were on it when new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts